|Thai soap carving design|
If you started carving vegetables and fruits you will want to try soap carving for sure!
- Soft soap. You will not be able to carve a hard soap. Your design will be broken.
- Knife. For carving a soap you have to choose a good thai knife. The knife should have a long and thin blade with a sharp tip. I started my soap carving experience with Triangle thai knife. Now I like carving with a Thai knife from Thailand.
- Special tools for soap carving. Soap carving tool set (7 pieces) for elegant soap carving
- Additional tools. If you have a carving tool box try them in a soap bar. I am sure you will learn more about your knives. From time to time I discover new capability of my tools. They inspire me for new ideas.
- Books and tutorials about soap carving. Soap Carving - Fragrance Flower And Sweets by Miho Morita.
Soap Flower Carving
Spa Soap Carving Collection
My very first soap carving pieces
What do you use for your soap carving, tool set or a thai knife?
Soap carving class
Enigma fragranced soap carving featured by my Japanese teacher of carving art
Read a story about my soap carving class in Tokyo
Read my story about a carving class with Ms.Khun Narata in Chiang may, Thailand in February 2013
Soap carving lessons at Malisa school in Bangkok, February 2013
Ancient medallions carved in soap
Applique work in soap
Making soap gifts for friends