I have posted before about french macarons towers. In this article I will show what you need to make a fruit tower.
|French fruit tower|
To make the fruit tower you need a stirefoam cone.
Mine was 0.5 meter tall and 0.23 meter base's diameter.
For the french fruit tower of that size I used:
grapes 4 kg
strawberry 500 gr,
1 meduim size pineapple,
4 red apples.
1. Wash all fruits and dry them.
2. Prepare the garnish details:
Cut apples in halves and carve each half. Check out how to prevent apples form browning, method 1 and method 2
Carve butterflies out of pineapple.
|carve each apple half|
3. Pin apples with toothpicks to the cone in random order.
4. Pin small bunches of grape to the cone.
5. Continiue placing fruits on the cone to cover its surface completely.
|Place fruit on the cone surface in random order|