Do you think to turn your hobby into interesting and creative job and wonder how much money you can earn?
- what tools, supplies and equipment you wil need
- how to make fruit bouquets, how to wrap them and deliver
- what cerificates you will need
- start-up costs and expected incomes
- how to culculate a right price for fruit bouquets
- how to administrate your fruit business
- how to find clients and promote your business
- how to sell fruit bouquets online and offline
- Am I good enough to make a creative business
- How to cope with low self-worth and envy to your succesful colleauges
- How to put a price on your creativity
- How to find new clients
- How to make your clients say "WOW"
- How to deal with difficult clients
- How to cope with stress and rejection from clients
- How do not lose business to cheap competitors
- How to survive 'slow time' in your business
- How to pick your first employee
- How to present your creative business and what you offer
No secret that artistic people take things emotionally. When you meet difficulties in your creative job don't think you are the only person who faced a specific problem. After reading the book I got that no matter where you live, in a big city like New York or in a remote Russian island, human nature is the same everywhere. Preston gives advices which really work. I myself passed through the situations he writes about. Now I understand I did my way right.