Are you curious to know what a city witch has for a breakfast? Then you are invited to my home.
Today I have some fingers and aliens to treat you my dears. And a cool refreshing green potion.
Welcome to my kitchen. You will learn a super-easy method of cookie's decorating that you can use for making Halloween treats.
On the pictures you see ginger cookies in the shape of fingers (do you like the nail style?) and green alien's skulls.
|Breakfast with the a witch.|
|Witch's fingers with green nail style|
|Grinning green aliens|
|A green potion I drink to stay young and beautiful|
I used a ginger cookie recipe to make the Halloween cookies as on the pictures. This time I designed aliens, candy corn flowers, owl, mushroom, pumpkin and evil hearts.
What makes the cookies look bright is the glaze icing of yelk.
|Aliens and Halloween candy corn flowers|
|Halloween candy corn flower cookies|
|Add few drops of food coloring into the yellow yelk and mix well|
2. Cut off the details as shown in the picture #2 to shape a skull.
3. Use the small details to make eyes and grin.
4. Prepare the yelk glaze icing.
5. With a finger or a brush, apply the glaze icing on to the skull.
6. Place the eyes and grin on to the skull as shown in the picture #6.
Bake the cookies for 7-10 minutes at 180*C.
1. Use the flower cookie cutters, a big and a small one, to cut out the flowers.
2. Cut the small flower in 6 pieces.
3. Place the small details as shown in the picture #3.
4. Paint the flower in yellow and orange with the glaze icing. Bake the cookies for 7-10 minutes at 180*C. The white center is applied to the baked cookie and it the white yelk whipped with sugar powder.
|Cookies before being baked|
|Little owl cookie|
More Halloween ideas:
Disney Theme For Halloween Treat
Guide To 3D Pumpkin Sculpturing
Beautiful Pumpkin Lantern. Step Instruction
Easy Halloween Pumpkins
My First-Time Pumpkin Lanterns